Job title: Westmead Hospital – Early Enabling Works.
Client: AW Edwards.
Duration: 6 weeks.
Description of project: Excavation of Service Trenching to facilitate the installation of new boom gates. Supervise the placement of asphalt at the entrance to A W Edwards new carpark.
- Supervision and procurement of approximately 1800m2 of asphalt for AW Edwards new carpark.
- Excavation of several trenches and plinths for the installation of new boom gates around the various carparks at Westmead Hospital.
- Preparation and handover of trenches for electrical contractor for their conduit installation works.
- Backfill of trenches once conduits are installed.
- Working within live traffic and existing hospital services
Value of Contract: $ 250,000