Job title: Westmead Hospital Early Works
Duration: 52 weeks.
Description of project: Bulk & Detail Excavation, Shoring, Foundations, Services and remediation for the Westmead Hospital Acute Services Building.
- Approximately 55,000m3 of bulk excavation into class II shale
- Excavation shoring across 1000m2 of bored piers, shotcrete, anchors and rock bolts.
- Installation of approximately 700 shoring and structural piles
- Bulk and Detail Excavation including all in ground service trenching
- Roadworks including internal and external roads around the site
- Remediation of the existing site
- Site clearance of trees and demolition of existing concrete structures
- Various satellite sites surrounding the main site including a 4m deep shared services trench, bore pits, headwall, prototype area and construction of various concrete including footpath and plinth construction.
Value of Contract: $ 25 million