Job title: Strathfield Golf Course Subdivision.
Client: Metro Property Development
Duration: 30 weeks.
Description of project: Subdivision of 50 lots including all associated services
- Earthworks on site including site clearing, removal of topsoil for later use, tree removal, excavate and compact unsuitable subgrade, cut and fill to approved RL’s, erection and maintenance of environmental controls.
- Road formation works and the construction of 3600m2 of concrete roadway roads as well as asphalt pavements and pavers.
- Earth work and installation of 1800mm pipes, twin 1200mm and pre-cast pits and lintels for underground services including potable water, recycled water, sewer and stormwater.
- Earth work and the installation of underground electrical reticulation services.
- Earthwork and Installation of 1100m of kerb and gutter to all roads constructed, including the construction of slotted kerb, modified kerb and standard kerb to existing and new roads.
- Earthworks and construction of 800m of retaining walls.
- Shaping to formation of site – Approximately 8000m2.
Value of Contract: $ 5.5 million