Cherrie Civil commenced works on the Sparks Road, Wyong (Stage 1 & 2) Project for Hudson Communities in Mid June 2015. The value of the works was approximately $3.5 million.
The project involved the following scope:
- Approximately 33,000m3 of bulk earthworks to all 140 house lots.
- Stripping 80,000m2 of topsoil
- Remediation of unsuitable material
- Construction of Retaining Walls
- Detail Excavation to 50 lots and stormwater detention basins
- Construction of 4000m2 of road pavements
- Installation of all services including sewer, water, electrical, stormwater and NBN