Cherrie Civil commenced work on the Northern Beaches Hospital for CPB Contractors in Late June 2015. The value of the work was approximately $10 million.
The project involved:
- Approximately 100,000m3 of excavation across two bulk excavations – the main hospital (75,000m3) and carpark (25,000m3).
- Excavation Shoring including over 5,500m2 of bored piers, shotcrete, anchors and soil nails.
- 320 Structural Piles including integral column footings
- Concrete Works including Capping Beam and Integral Structural Walls.
- Detail Excavation of lift cores, footings, drainage layer and setdowns.
- Stormwater installation including Gross Pollutant Trap and On Site Detention Tank.